Friday, March 14, 2008

Kissimmee

I've been in Kissimmee, FL (south of Orlando) on Vacation #1 since Saturday the 8th. I will climb back in the minivan on Sunday morning, and I will be home Monday the 17th just in time to pretend I'm Irish.

Florida is a strange place. We'll talk about that when I get back to Li'l Rhody. I would hate for the State of Florida to overhear me.

This whole vacation experience has been very relaxing (a little fuzzy at times) and also a bit uncomfortable. I am not good at being idle for very long. To keep busy I've been cleaning around the (amazing) 8-person suite (2 kitchens, jacuzzi bath, 2 bathrooms, 2 porches...). I've also started chainsmoking while idle. I will probably be a bit jittery from nicotine withdrawal when I get back to my set schedule of work and work and work and play.

Highlights of the trip:
  • trying not to work all week (I failed)
  • making time for mid-day bikini bubble baths with friends
  • happy hour:
    • happy hour at the poolside bar is from noon-3pm
    • happy hour at the upper level bar is from 5-7pm
    • happy hour at the bar by the resort entrance is from 10pm-2am
  • sunbathing with a favorite book
  • wearing a skirt or dress every day
  • inspiration to write a Zombie movie screenplay!
I have a lot on my mind, but I'm letting myself get fuzzy and relaxed this week.

We're going to check out the lesbian scene in Orlando tonight. I'm expecting some Disney kink.

Sorry my vocab and general composition skills are lacking. Like I said, I've been fuzzy in the brain all week.

xoxo
carla

p.s. dear wayne coyne: stop selling your songs to range rover please. sincerely, carla

No comments: