Thursday, December 11, 2008

Strange Dreams




I've been having very vivid dreams of late, and last night I had two that were especially unsettling.

In the first, I was the worst waitress on earth, completely neglecting my tables and I made no tips. This was probably in response to the fact that I'm totally broke and the serving gig I have now isn't cutting it. I had an interview elsewhere earlier this week. Let's hope for the best.

In the second dream I was sledding and playing in the snow with a close friend and a few other friends and dogs. We were near a library and a school - the area reminded me of the old Marvel Gym on Brown University's campus in my old neighborhood. My close friend was playing with two translucent color wheels, trying to match up the perfect color for me. I started singing Run to the Hills and at that moment he found the right color for me, and realized he cared very deeply for me.

so... that happened.

love,
carla

No comments: